Each stairlift service we provide covers and extensive amount of items on our list, this includes:
- Checking of all nuts, bolts and screws relating to the stairlift and tightening up of same, replace where appropriate.
- Testing of stairlift and remote control batteries to ensure they are in good working order.
- Checking of any wiring and PCB boards to ensure there’s no corrosion or damage.
- Test and inspection of the main drive motor (pinion) and the teeth (racking) of the stairlift rail.
- Full top to bottom damage check to ensure there’s no dangers or potential future issues.
Once a stairlift service has been carried out, we will send via post or email a full check sheet so you know what’s been carried out.